Whether it's private vocal coaching, music theory or songwriting tuition you're looking for then you've come to the right place. Rebekah is an enthusiastic, experienced and friendly music teacher based in the beautiful City of Bath. Rebekah mostly teaches from her home on the southern slopes of Bath but can travel to your home in the City and surrounding areas if required, subject to logistics. Rebekah also offers vocal and songwriting workshops that can be tailored to your requirements and for these she may be able to travel further afield.
Rebekah teaches a wide range of ages and experience levels and is passionate about tailoring lessons around your particular requirements and goals. Whether you are a complete beginner or already have some experience, just want to have some fun, learn new skills, polish old skills, pass an exam, get into university or prepare for a performance – all are welcome here.
Feel free to take a look around the site for more specifics, testimonials, prices and contact information. Thanks for visiting!
Qualifications & Experience
- BA(hons) Commercial Music - Bath Spa University (Specialism in Performance and Songwriting)
- ABRSM Grade VIII - Voice
- ABRSM Grade VI - Music Theory (+ A Level Music - Grade VIII equivalent)
- ABRSM Grade VIII - Flute
- ABRSM Grade VI - Piano
- 8 years private teaching experience
- 9 years workshop/group teaching experience
- Vocal coach, theory and songwriting tutor at 'New Generation Music' 2011 - 2016
- 18 years performance and practical experience
- DBS Checked & Completed NSPCC Child Protection Training Course